Procedure for Admission to class Nursery-VII
- Eligibility: Nursery 3+, Kindergarten 4+
- Fill the application form given on the https://goo.gl/forms/vb2IgVQ3spKDzOGv2 Link.
- Fill form online.
- Read all instructions given on the page carefully.
- You will recive a call from the school office confirming the date of interaction.
- All original documents are to be brought on the day of interaction.
- Results are usually declared within a week of entrance test/interaction.
- Incomplete or illegible Registration Forms, without photographs will not be processed /
- Attested copy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or concerned civic
authority, Address proof(Election card/ Aadhar card/ Telephone bill/ Electricity bill- any
one of them) and Photocopy of Report Card of the last exam passed must be attached
with the Registration Form
- Mid-Term admissions are possible depending on the vacancies arising in any given class.
Procedure for fee payment
- Fee is charged monthly for every student.
- Fee at the time of admission is payable by Demand Draft / Payorder in favour of The Wilbur School,Sitarganj in the school office.
- The name of your ward, class and registration no. should be written at the back of the Demand Draft / Payorder.
- Fee, thereafter, is payable by A/C payee cheque or in cash at the bank extension counter only.
- The name of the child / class / section / admission no. should be written at the back of the cheque and pay-in-slip.
- Those using the bus must ensure that the correct amount is filled in the fee cheque. Quarterly fee is due for payment on 1st April, 1st July, 1st October and 1st January of every quarter. Last date of payment is 10th of every month. Late payment fine is imposed thereafter till the last day of the month. The name of the child is liable to be struck off the rolls, if the fee is not paid by the last date of the said months.
Note: Only the Registration Form should be submitted at the time of registration. Admission Form and other forms are required only after the child is granted admission. For further admission queries, contact us: